ARCIS Sevetrin Descent E2 ARCIS Sevetrin Descent E2

I was intrigued. Very nice use of subtitles; I didn't even watch the original episode, nor the Arcis Project, and was still focused on the conversation.

buriedantenna responds:

It's really good to hear that you found it engaging in that way, that's a really positive review. Thanks a lot :)

Creeperville Episode 1 Creeperville Episode 1

Awesome work with the animation! A bit of a cross with anime on top of the typical Minecraft style that many attempt during parodies.

The voice over needs some work, invest in a pop screen (I made mine from pantyhose and a coffee lid, no joke), to allow total vocal freedom, you can tell you were holding back.

Nice nod to LOTR near the end ;)

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks very much for the compliments and advice! Much appreciated! :)

Glad you enjoyed it!

Collaboratory Passing Collaboratory Passing

Good stuff. You might want to credit CCR for the end credits though.

Depict1 Depict1

Superb

This entry is just different enough to hold the interest of even the most jaded gamer (ahem.)

The visuals were a little intense on the computer's resources, but maybe it's just my lame computer. It didn't distract from the gameplay at least.

Awesome job!

Hold It Still 2 Hold It Still 2

Interesting

Maddening concept. My main recommendation would be to set the music from the start, so it doesn't kill off every time you lose, which is constantly. It's a major distraction from the gameplay. Even if it's a small change, it may be enough to keep people around long enough to actually attempt to win the game.

I wouldn't add checkpoints or whatever, kids are just spoiled these days ;)

nuberzins responds:

Thanks for review!
I will improw in V3! :)

ng pacman ng pacman

Awesome

The music makes the whole game. Nice work. The controls are a little sticky, but I don't think you're going for the whole arcade experience there :)

Icandraw responds: