ARCIS Sevetrin Descent E2 ARCIS Sevetrin Descent E2

I was intrigued. Very nice use of subtitles; I didn't even watch the original episode, nor the Arcis Project, and was still focused on the conversation.

buriedantenna responds:

It's really good to hear that you found it engaging in that way, that's a really positive review. Thanks a lot :)

Creeperville Episode 1 Creeperville Episode 1

Awesome work with the animation! A bit of a cross with anime on top of the typical Minecraft style that many attempt during parodies.

The voice over needs some work, invest in a pop screen (I made mine from pantyhose and a coffee lid, no joke), to allow total vocal freedom, you can tell you were holding back.

Nice nod to LOTR near the end ;)

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks very much for the compliments and advice! Much appreciated! :)

Glad you enjoyed it!

Collaboratory Passing Collaboratory Passing

Good stuff. You might want to credit CCR for the end credits though.

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

The sidejumping bit was very funny and well timed. I was hoping for more closure, though, I could tell you wanted to wrap things up. Thanks though, it made my day!

Did You Hear That? vol 3 Did You Hear That? vol 3

Love the different interpretations. While most of the stories were completely different from one another, I noticed most of the artists had similar uses for the last sound effect; either EXP or other RPG element.

Bob the Pixel III Bob the Pixel III

For refrerence, you're using audio events, and not streaming your audio. This is exactly why your audio is out of sync. Check out the tutorials in NG, either through the flashes or forums, and you'll see how to fix it.

If you want to get laughs, it needs to sound good too, no matter how funny the physical element is; if you disagree, I urge you to watch a sitcom muted.

Good luck in the future! :)

DCHorror responds:

Thanks for pointing this out. I definitely had to recheck my file to make sure.

You're right, sound is definitely important and it needs to work properly for proper laughs or drama. Heck, with tv, sound is the only thing I care about.

Unfortunately, you're also wrong about the cause. The only sound not streaming is the second song, and that's cause I want it playing over the credits. But thanks for taking the time to try and help me figure out what was going on. I appreciate it.

Pay Attention to Avoid... Pay Attention to Avoid...

The writing was decent, better than you give yourself credit for.

The animation was great; I take it you took inspiration from modern cartoons like Dexter's Laboratory?

Other than that (if you're interested in other qualities), I'd suggest upping the sound quality, if you can get access to better microphones (or at least a pop screen).

Nice work!

Yusuf responds:

Yeah, Dexter's Laboratory is one of the many cartoons I take inspiration from.
I didn't do the voicing but I'll tell the voice actor your criticism :)
Thanks!

50MG 50MG

Very original. The only complaint I'd say at this point is to adjust the audio to peak out a little less, despite your disclaimer. Other than that, it was very clean, smooth and well animated. Bravo!

How to be funny How to be funny

I liked it. While I found some of the jokes to be similar to Oney's recent work (How to be a Vblogger), I can't count on you knowing it existed either, and wanted to vent your frustration.

I'm guessing other negative reviews were really from your stab at Ray Johnson, a name that strikes into the very heart of originality. It's like making fun of a religion to some people, you're going to take flak for it :)

P.S: Love the jab at stuff ending suddenly. That's got to stop.

Yotam's Dream Yotam's Dream

Amusing audio, but like the others said, it's way, way overtaxing on computers. My observations:

1. run each image, select all, and 'smooth' it once or twice. You'll reduce the vertex's by 40-50% instantly. Should solve your problem right there.

2. It looks like you used a movieclip, and blurred the background here and there. Never do that. Even if it's a bitmap, it will kill your framerate. My flash's sucked from using that technique, so please ignore any suggestion that I'm coming off high and mighty :)

I might be wrong on how you made this, but it's my observation. Hope this and other people's suggestions help out.

Croire responds:

Thank you for your response! That is exactly what i did. I had no idea that that caused lag :l I'll definitely make sure to not use blur on my bg's for my next flash